The citizens of the EEA or EU (including Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland) who are interested to study in Ireland need not apply for Ireland Student Visa.
In case interested citizen preferring to study in Ireland does not belong to the EU, EEA or countries listed as exempt from entry visas, then those citizens are required to apply for an Irish student visa in order to study in Ireland. If you are a student from a non-EEA country you should report to an immigration office upon entry to Ireland in order to get permission to enter.
How to apply for Irish student visa
The individuals are required to file the application atleast few months before travelling. Many of them prefer to do it online.
Those individuals who are interested to do study in Ireland, but the course duration, they desire to choose is less than three months then they are required to apply C study Visa. If they choose to apply for study courses more than three months, then they should apply D study Visa. It is unlikely for an individual who has applied for C study Visa to get an extension. So make sure, the visa you apply cover the entire duration of your course. Have any further plans to kick-start your new career in Ireland and don’t have any awareness on it? Well, get through your process effortlessly with the support of Opulentus in obtaining the right visa.
Essential documents to submit for Ireland student visa
• Present letter of acceptance from an accredited institution to study full time program
• Provide evidence of proficiency in English language (test score of IELTS or TOEFL)
• Proof stating full payment of tuition fees
• Evidence stating private medical insurance
• Agreement stating that, after completing your study course, you intend to return to your homeland.
• Proof of adequate funds to support your living.