Open the door to a dream career with Belgium EU Blue Card through Opulentus
Does the thought of working abroad excite you? How about choosing Belgium as your dream destination where you can further enhance your career skills and goals? A Belgium Blue card is akin to the US Green card and allows you to work in Belgium as a highly skilled worker. It’s due to this visa that a non-EU citizen can live and work in Belgium while enjoying this beautiful country. Opulentus Visa Consultancy helps you achieve this goal.
Following are the eligibility criteria for obtaining an EU Blue card
• Should have a Masters degree, with 5 years of work experience.
• An employment agreement.
• A monthly salary which should exceed the average gross fixed reference year by order of the minister of Immigration by at least 1.5 times.
• Possess a contract of at least one year or of infinite duration.
• Receive an annual salary over € 49,995 gross (In Belgium).
Advantages of the Blue Card
• You will be given a Temporary residence permit for a period of two years. This would open new doors for you to get a long term residency permit.
• It allows family members to join you irrespective of whether their permits hold validity.
How Opulentus can help you get the Blue Card visa?
Opulentus Visa Consultancy has been catering to the needs of innumerable individuals. If you wish to enquire about the knowhow of getting a Belgium Blue Card visa which will enable you to work there, just knock at our doorsteps. We would be more than happy to lend a helping hand and in making your dreams come true. Opulentus is surely a genuine and trusted name that you can rely on for going to Belgium as a highly skilled professional.