Are you looking for a job overseas and willing to work as a domestic worker in UK? Well, UK is the finest place to approach for your dreams. UK is twice the size of New York State which consists of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. UK is also famous for its prehistoric culture inhabitants and monuments which attracts the tourists towards it.
Overview of UK domestic worker visa:
If you are willing to visit UK with your employer then you need to be a domestic worker in private household to apply for a visa. Domestic worker visa includes cooks, nannies, cleaners, chauffeurs and other providing personal to the employer and their family. The visa provides the validity for the period of six months where you can stay, work and travel in UK.
To visit UK as domestic worker you need to be eligible for the required abilities
- Applicant should be between 18 and 65 years old
- Should have a work experience for at least one year
- Plan to travel with employer may be including their partner or children to the UK
- You need to be intended to work in UK household as a full time domestic worker where your employer will live in
- You need to leave after the six months or as your employer’s will to leave UK
- Have an ability to be supportive to yourself without the needs of public funds
- Valid passport
- Recent passport sized photograph
- Bank statement for the proof to support your trip
- Details regarding your stay in UK and return travel booking
- Confirmation letter from your employer
- Health insurance
- Employment contract
You may also need additional documents depending upon your circumstances
UK is one of the famed and popular countries over the world where many people like to go for their career opportunities and education to build up their ideas and skills. UK is also one of the popular countries for the tourist sites.
Opulentus is the leading visa consultants where many clients approach for the guidance about the different nations. It provides complete assistance to the clients with the excellent and professional processing of the UK domestic Worker Visa. It gives up to date information and guidance regarding UK Domestic Worker Visa.