Australia, popularly called the ‘’Kangaroo nation’’ has loads of opportunities for people who wish to start their life anew abroad. Australia is one of the best places to live and work as this country has immense career opportunities for its skilled immigrants. The benefits that one can avail after coming here, as an Australian citizen are numerous.
If you wish to migrate to Australia as a skilled worker and live in one of its specified regions, then you need to apply for a Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (Subclass 489). For obtaining this visa in a swift way, you can take the help of professional consultants like Opulentus visa consultancy.
Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa
This visa allows skilled workers to settle and work in Australian provincial regions for a period of up to four years. It allows you to live, work and study in specific regional area of Australia. Also, it gives you the rights to travel freely in and out of Australia while the visa holds its validity.
Requirements for Subclass 489 visa
You are eligible to apply for this visa if you hold the following criteria. At the time of receiving your letter of invitation, you must also hold these key criteria:-
- You should be nominated by an Australian state or territory government or an eligible relative living in an assigned area
- You must have nominated an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupations list
- Must have obtained a relevant skills assessment for that occupation
- Age should not exceed 50 years of age
- You must score a minimum of 60 points in the points test
- Should be fluent in the English language
Since its inception, Opulentus visa consultancy has been catering to the needs of its clients by offering best visa and immigration services. Our consultants are experts in their work and provide full knowledge and assistance on any visa category for all the leading immigration countries. The assistance offered by us is par excellence and helps in making dreams come true. Approach us at Opulentus for getting your visa-related issues sorted out.