Opulentus support in obtaining Denmark student dependent visa

Are you a spouse or dependent of Denmark student visa holder? Contemplating to accompany your partner in Denmark? Well, Denmark student dependent visa will be the right choice to accompany your partner in Denmark. The country offer world class educational opportunities as well as high quality of education for the individuals thus a most of the people choose to study in Denmark leaving behind their family members in other nations. Thus, to reunite family member’s together Denmark embassy has introduced a special visa named as Denmark student dependent visa. The country tops the chart in almost all sectors like health care, democracy, well-being as well as human development. However, most of you might not aware of Denmark student dependent visa. Thus, approach the immigration of Opulentus who assist and guide you in your visa process to Denmark.

Denmark student dependent visa:

Denmark student dependent visa is designed for spouses and dependent unmarried children under 18 years, of Denmark student Visa holders who would like to bring in their eligible family members to accompany them in Denmark. The dependents of the primary applicants who travel to Denmark under Denmark Student Dependent Visa are entitled for residence permits.

Denmark student dependent visa requirements

Dependents of Denmark student visa holders who are aspiring for family immigration through Denmark student dependent visa must produce the following credentials.

• Valid passport
• Proof of relationship
• Dependents children of the sponsor must be below 18 years
• Children’s birth certificate must be submitted
• Enough funds
• Certificates confirming that both the dependents and primary applicants stay at the same address must be provided

Denmark student dependent visa financial requirements:

In order to acquire Denmark student dependent visa it is necessary to fulfill the below fund requirements;

• Spouse or cohabiting partners should hold DKK 64404 for each year for every individual to migrate to Denmark through Denmark student dependent visa
• Married partners or cohabiting parents must hold DKK 16104 yearly for each child
• Single parents should hold 19428 per year for each child

Why Opulentus

Opulentus is one of the leading immigration consultancies and caters first-rate immigration and visa services to individuals who would like to migrate to a foreign country. The visa and immigration services offered by the immigration consultants of Opulentus are genuine and fulfill the client’s needs. Our consultants offer dedicated immigration and visa services to individuals. For successful immigration process get in touch with our immigration professionals.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *