Are you a spouse of an individual working or studying in Canada? Planning to migrate and work in Canada? Then, Canada Open work permit will be right option for you. Do you know how to apply for Canada Open work permit? Well, the immigration consultants of Opulentus are here to guide you and assist you in your work permit process to Canada. The immigration consultants of Opulentus are experienced and talented individuals who assist individuals in each and every phase of Canada Open work permit process.
Canada Open Work Permit:
Canada is top-notch immigration destination for skilled individuals who aspires to start a new life to explore better career opportunities. Thus, a number of individuals are migrating to Canada to work and improve their living conditions. The government of Canada has introduced a permit known as Canada Open Work Permit for the spouses and common-law partners of Canada Work Permit holders and foreign students. Canada Work Permit is a short term visa issued for overseas employees with valid job offers to enter and work in Canada till the job contract exists. Canada Open Work Permit is not a job exact thus; it doesn’t need any prior employment offer to work in Canada. It is also accessible by the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program for foreign students
Canada Open Work Permit Eligibility:
In order to apply for Canada Open Work Permit, individuals need to abide certain eligibility criteria as follows:
- Spouses or common-law partners of foreign temporary employees
- Spouses or common-law partners of foreign students
- International students who have graduated from Canadian post-secondary university or institution
Canada Open Work Permit Requirements:
Individuals who would like to apply for Canada open work permit should fulfill certain the following requirements. Once after
Requirements for spouse or common-law partner of a foreign temporary employee
- The primary overseas employee has to take up employment in Canada i.e. either at management level or an employment in a particular profession or as a technical or skilful tradesperson. As per the to the National Occupational Classification (NOC) the skill level of the primary foreign worker’s job must be level 0, A or B.
- The skill level requirement doesn’t apply to primary short-term overseas employee who has been nominated for Canada PR by a province (provincial nominees).
- The primary foreign employee is allowed to work in Canada for a minimum period of six months.
Requirements for spouse or common-law partner of a foreign student:
- A foreign student who is undergoing full-time at a diploma or degree-granting, publicly-funded post-secondary educational facility
- A foreign student who is graduated should be valid work permit holder for work related to his or her studies.
The immigration and visa consultants of Opulentus are amazing they keep all their efforts by making individual’s immigration and visa process successful. The assistance provided by us to clients helps to meet all their immigration needs. Almost all the individuals who approach Opulentus attain a complete satisfaction and suggests their friends to approach Opulentus for any sort of immigration or visa assistance.