With flourishing economy and attractive career and employment prospects, Canada tops the list in grabbing the attention of more number of skilled workers across the globe. Alongside its good number of job opportunities, this prosperous nation is also widely known for providing umpteen number of resplendent natural attractions, friendly and clam environment, snow bound mountains, hilly areas, crystal clear beaches, stunning and striking landscapes and many other. Mulling on to relocate to this vibrant cultured nation to start your new career? Look no further; approach the professional immigration consultants of Opulentus to fulfill your career aspirations at the earliest and to gain fine knowledge on the visa options of the country.
Every year thousands of individuals across the globe flock to this happiest and beautiful nation to benefit from the better medical care, residential and high standard of living facilities. Also, advanced rules and regulations of the country are not very stringent when compared to other developed nations.
There are many visa options for overseas skilled workers who are willing to settle in Canada permanently, out of which one of the major immigration that would be helpful for an applicant to immigrate successfully and effortlessly is Federal Skilled Worker Program.
Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program
This is one of the amazing and attractive opportunities for skilled professionals to enter the country under Express Entry. Based on the credentials he or she possesses, a candidate will be ranked in the pool and permitted to apply for country’s permanent residency. An overseas applicant must meet the eligibility criteria of the country to immigrate happily.
Requirements of Federal Skilled Worker Program
1) The work experience of a potential individual must be:
- Minimum of continuous one-year continuous and paid full-time or a corresponding part-time work experience
- Work experience must be at NOC skill type (0, A or B)
- Skill type that an individual posses must be 0, A or B as per the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
2) Must be able to demonstrate confidently that you can speak, listen, read and write English or French language
3) Must be able to hold a secondary or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree from a Canadian university or a foreign education similar to that of Canadian educational standards
4) Each applicant will be allotted points based on the English or French language skills, education, work experience, age, job offer and adaptability
Opulentus is one of the leading immigration consultancies which offer’s first-rate immigration services to all its potential clients from the day one of lodging application. They also offer genuine and reliable services that would be helpful for a client to fulfill their goals at the earliest.