Quick Enquiry

Canada News - OpulentusChris Alexander, Canada’s immigration and citizenship Minister announced that the annual immigration plan of Canada governments tabled this year featured maximum level of admissions in the history. In a bid to allure more permanent residents the Government of Canada is intending to welcome between 260,000 and 285,000 new permanent residents in 2015, which accounts an increase of 19,000 over last year.

These higher migration levels reacts to the Canadian government  plan of sustaining economic expansion by addressing labor and skill scarcities, including assisting labor force. . The economic group will account to about 65% of overall admissions, which is a largest segment of the 2015 levels planned the remaining 35% is family class immigrants, refugees and others who entered under civilized programs.

It is estimated that about 64.9 %increase of economic immigrants (181,300), 24.4 % increase of family class immigrants (68,000), and 10.7 % increase for humanitarian and compassionate cases (29,800) in 2015.

With the increase of admissions for 2015, the government of Canada has committed to reduce wait times, and enduring to advance the economic immigration program backlogs.

With an augment in admission levels would also aid Canada government to launch Canada's new application management system, Express Entry, on January 1, 2015 and even its level plan permits admissions space to process existing and new applications that will be acknowledged for key economic programs under Express Entry.

The latest economic system enables Canada’s immigration system to be of more adjustable and approachable to the requirements of employers and altering economic conditions and priorities.

Share your Comments
Please Login to view/submit Comments & Replys

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

Chat Icon
Chat Icon