Australia Permanent Residency – Australia, which is well-known for providing an impressive number of well-paying employment prospects, has much to offer for those willing to settle in overseas. Besides being the smallest continent, the nation has a thriving economy, peaceful ambiance, multicultural society, endless career opportunities, overwhelming natural beauty, balanced lifestyle and many others.
Planning to immigrate to Australia from India? Do not have any awareness of the major visa options that would help you to migrate to your dreamland at a faster pace? Well, read on to find more about Australian skilled immigration.
Australia Skilled Immigration
It’s a known fact that Indian are well-known for their talent and professional skills, and Oz is such a nation that is in dire need of qualified individuals to work for their economy. Knowing this many of Indians have set themselves to apply for Australia permanent resident visa to settle and work in the aspired destination.
To apply for Australia Permanent Residency, you can lodge your application for any of these visas
- Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated visa (Subclass 190)
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (Subclass 489)
From the above-listed visa options, the first two helps in attaining Australian permanent residency at the earliest. Given below is the clear description of both the visas:
Australia Skilled Independent Visa: This is valid only for skilled professionals who does have any sponsorship from any of the nation’s employer or a family member or have received a nomination from the Oz territory government.
Australia Skilled Nominated Visa: This is applicable only for those individuals who have attained nomination from the territory or state government of the province.
Common Requirements for Australia Skilled Visas:-
- Age should be less than 50 years
- Proficient in the English language
- Must be able to score minimum of 60 points in the point-based test
- Should be able to nominate an occupation that is present in the skilled occupation list
- All the skills must be well evaluated by the concerned assessment body
- Your qualifications and skills must meet the labor market requirements
- Must not be under any criminal records
Wish to gain more information on this Australia Permanent Residency? Then, fill our assessment form today so that one of our consultants will get back to you.